Monday, January 14, 2008

Posting Auckland while Hanging in Hong Kong

So here we are in Hong Kong awaiting our flight to Bangkok. I am taking advantage of free internet to post some of Mike's artsie photos from Auckland.

We really did not do much tourist stuff in Auckland. I think we are finally getting a bit travelled out!

We had a couple of nice meals out on the waterfront, and walked up the main shopping strip, but no museums or art galleries or sight seeing. We did go in to catch a movie however, and as you can see by the chaotic shot of our room, we did some major repacking before heading to Thailand. And that is where we need to go now - off to our gate for boarding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.